The Fifth UNISEC-Global Meeting will be held in 2-4, December, 2017 at Engineering Faculty of Sapienza – University of Rome (Via Eudossiana 18, 00184, Rome, Italy).
The 2nd Debris Mitigation Competition, the Pre-MIC5 workshop, Local Chapter Report, Student Session (UNISON-Global), Group Discussion, Acknowledgement of New Local Chapters, etc. will be organized in three days.
To follow up the successful outcomes made at the 4th UNISEC-Global meeting at the hotel ‘LONGOZ” in Kamchia (Bulgaria) on October 18-23, 2016, the 5th UNISEC-Global Meeting will permit:
- To review the on-going activities of the new local chapters;
- To acknowledge new applications for the UNISEC-local chapters;
- To provide a forum for the UNISON-Global (student organization) to exchange their opinions about research activities and issues they face for closer cooperation at a student level around the world;
- To contribute exploring every possibility of using micro/nano-satellites for scientific, social and economic needs, with technical and financial feasibilities;
- To identify and discuss new aspects of space science and engineering through in-depth discussion on an item by item basis.
Engineering Faculty of Sapienza – University of Rome
Via Eudossiana 18, 00184 (Rome, Italy)
The attendees shall make reservations themselves for their accomodation during the 5th UNISEC-Global meeting. You may find below a detailed map providing a view of the event zone, and the suggested areas and the hotels close to the event location.
Here you may find available websites for booking the hotel or accomodation most suitable for you in Rome:
The event final program is available at the following link:
The following national and international space companies and organizations will be part of the Fifth UNISEC-Global Meeting Exhibition:
- GomSpace ApS (Denmark)
- Hyperion Technologies N.L. (The Netherlands)
- NPC Space Mind (Italy)
- QubeSpace (South Africa)
- WaveArrays, Inc. (Japan)
- Infostellar (Japan)
- UNISEC (Japan)
- WIA Europe
You may be required to obtain an Italian visa to visit the country. Please contact your nearest Italian Embassy or Consulate Office and ask if you need a visa, or you may visit the following website:
For those who need an Italian visa, it is advisable to start necessary procedures well in advance (more than ten days, depending upon where you live). Here are some examples of such procedures:
- Requesting an invitation letter and other supporting documents (2-3 days). We strongly suggest you to complete this step before the end of October to avoid expedited appointment requests.
- Sending these documents by overseas courier service such as FedEx (4-10 days)
- Applying for visa at the Embassy or Consulate Office with our documents and your documents (around within 5 working days).
When you need an invitation letter, you are requested to fill in the Invitation Letter Request Form and send it back to Alice Pellegrino, part of the Organize Student Committee for 2017:
If you have any questions about a Italian visa, please contact the above mail address.
May, 2017: Online early bird Registration Open
October 16, 2017: Online regular Registration Open (Extension)
December 2-4, 2017: The 5th UNISEC Global Meeting
Registration & Fees
Before proceeding with the payment, please fill out the Registration form. Please make sure you enter the correct information and that these are the same ones of your PayPal account that will be used for the following payment.
Online payments of the fees for registration, reception and gala dinner (social events organised by UNISEC Italy) are closed. On-site, you will have the chance of registering and paying by cash.
*The registration fee includes provided coffee breaks and lunches on-site during the Meeting.
For further information please refer to email@example.com
You may only use this section to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. All the information gathered in the online form on the website is used to personally identify users that registrate to the meeting. Please purchase via a Paypal account directly linked to your full Name and Surname. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
All transactions will be processed in ITALY for the 5th UNISEC Global (UNI-Glo) Meeting held in Rome (ITALY). Income will not be used in any way for purposes other than those expressed by the meeting, nor will parts of it be retained for further future purposes. We reserve the right to change the payment amounts at the time of the change from early-bird to regular registration without further prior notice.