December 2-4, 2017, Rome, Italy
The Fifth UNISEC-Global Meeting will be held in 2-4, December, 2017 at Engineering Faculty of Sapienza – University of Rome (Via Eudossiana 18, 00184, Rome, Italy).
The 2nd Debris Mitigation Competition, the Pre-MIC5 workshop, Local Chapter Report, Student Session (UNISON-Global), Group Discussion, Acknowledgement of New Local Chapters, etc. will be organized in three days.
To follow up the successful outcomes made at the 4th UNISEC-Global meeting at the hotel ‘LONGOZ” in Kamchia (Bulgaria) on October 18-23, 2016, the 5th UNISEC-Global Meeting will permit:
- To review the on-going activities of the new local chapters;
- To acknowledge new applications for the UNISEC-local chapters;
- To provide a forum for the UNISON-Global (student organization) to exchange their opinions about research activities and issues they face for closer cooperation at a student level around the world;
- To contribute exploring every possibility of using micro/nano-satellites for scientific, social and economic needs, with technical and financial feasibilities;
- To identify and discuss new aspects of space science and engineering through in-depth discussion on an item by item basis.
Engineering Faculty of Sapienza – University of Rome
Via Eudossiana 18, 00184 (Rome, Italy)
A list of recommended hotels and info is coming soon.
More details about the exhibition are coming soon.
You may be required to obtain an Italian visa to visit the country. Please contact your nearest Italian Embassy or Consulate Office and ask if you need a visa, or you may visit the following website:
For those who need an Italian visa, it is advisable to start necessary procedures well in advance (more than ten days, depending upon where you live). Here are some examples of such procedures:
- Requesting an invitation letter and other supporting documents (2-3 days).
- Sending these documents by overseas courier service such as FedEx (4-10 days)
- Applying for visa at the Embassy or Consulate Office with our documents and your documents (around within 5 working days).
When you need an invitation letter, you are requested to fill in the Invitation Letter Request Form and send it back to Alice Pellegrino, part of the Organize Student Committee for 2017:
If you have any questions about a Italian visa, please contact the above mail address.
More details supporters are coming soon.
May, 2017: Online early bird Registration Open
September, 2017: Online regular Registration Open
December 2-4, 2017: The 5th UNISEC Global Meeting
Registration & Fees
Before proceeding with the payment, please fill out the Registration form. Please make sure you enter the correct information and that these are the same ones of your PayPal account that will be used for the following payment.
Online payments of the fees for registration, reception and gala dinner (social events organised by UNISEC Italy) will be closed on November 24 (Friday), 2017. The early bird Registration will be closed before September 1, 2017.
*The registration fee includes provided coffee breaks and lunches on-site during the Meeting.